Downtown Event Centre
700 Crockett Street
Beaumont, Texas 77701
Beaumont’s premier event venue, the Downtown Event Centre, is the perfect facility for weddings, galas, meetings and parties. Elegantly positioned at the foot of the Great Lawn and overlooking the Lake, there is no finer view than that of the sprawling outdoor canopy and floor to ceiling windows.
Maximum Capacity: up to 350 at round tables
(depending on event set-up requirements)
Event Hall: 16,000 square feet
Rental comes with 60 inch round tables, cocktail tables upon request, 8 or 6 foot banquet tables and banquet chairs.
The venue is equipped with the latest in audio visual equipment, including (2) 80 inch screen TV monitors with access to DVD capabilities for an additional charge. Assistance with stage lighting and sound is available through local professionals with in-house supervision to ensure technical excellence for your event.
- JBL VerTec Line Array (6 boxes per side)
- Crown Macro Tech 5000 Amps
- (4) JBL SRX Monitor Wedges (4 Mixes)
- Basic Band Mic Pkg (SM58’s, SM 57’s, & Drum Mics- limited amount of stands)
- Behringer X32 Rack Mixer
- (1) BSS/London BLU-800 & (3) BSS/London BLU-120 Signal Processing Units
- Front, Middle, and Upstage Permanent Rail of ETC Leko’s & LED Par Lighting
- ETC Colorsource Lighting Console
The building is flanked by a great lawn to the west. The lawn can be rented for outdoor events.
(separate rental contract and fees)
The building also has a 2-acre lake to the east featuring a 35-foot geyser fountain.
14,000-square-foot roof canopy on the east side overlooking the lake
3,800 square-foot roof canopy with platform stage on the west side overlooking the 12-acre park
Canopy spaces can be rented for outdoor events. (separate rental contract and fees)
No Dock. Street-level load-in up a ramp directly on stage through double glass doors. Stagehands not provided. Artist unloads their own gear.
(2) Dressing Rooms located on Stage Right